At this workshop, learn to craft your own soaps using the melt and pour method. Apart from customising colours and textures with ingredients from the earth, choose your scents from our selection of plant essential oils and learn about their therapeutic properties.
Whether you’re looking to pick up something new, gift something made by yourself, learn how you can choose more sustainable options in your lifestyle or spend time with your favourite people trying something different, this workshop will leave you with new knowledge and soaps to bring home!
DATE: 11 MARCH 2018
TIME: 1PM - 330PM
DURATION: 2.5 HOURS
PRICE: $85 PER PERSON
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS PER WORKSHOP: 15
(Min. 4 Participants Required)
PROCESS STOP: CITIZEN FARM
NOTE: Entrance fee of $20 will be waived if you register for any of the workshops online! That means a saving of $20! Should you decide to sign up for workshops onsite, entrance fee per stop still applies.
Rough Beauty features handcrafted botanical soaps made with simplicity and sustainability in mind. We source for quality natural ingredients, using only plant essential oils and herbs and spices for scents and colours. Our soaps are made in small batches and no two pieces are exactly alike.
Founded by a twentysomething registered nurse, the Rough Beauty brand name was inspired by the quiet traverses during a trip to the majestic Himalayan mountains. The rugged terrain, with its haunting beauty left a deep impression and continues to inspire and remind of our philosophies of simplicity and sustainability.
Terms & Conditions
- Cut off date for registration will be 7 March 2018 via Peatix.
- Strictly no refunds and exchange once registration and payment is made.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met for the scheduled workshop, the organiser has the right to reschedule the session.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email and workshop fees will be refunded in full.
- Please take care of all personal property while travelling at all times. Shophouse & Co will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused.
- Attendees will be contacted via the Peatix app or email if we have any additional updates.
ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS
60 Jalan Penjara, Singapore 149375
Nearest MRT: Queenstown (10 min walk)
Parking: Limited parking available on site
Visitors are encouraged to take public transport as parking is limited.